Sunday 30 September 2012

Berluti buys bespoke boot/shoemaker Anthony Delos

Berluti bought Anthony Delos bespoke boot and shoemaker from Rosiers-sur-Loire near Angers, France. Rumour has been going on that the two parties were having negotiations of the take over, but as of September 2012, Anthony Delos is part of the Berluti establishment. Story about Berluti acquiring Anthony Delos here
Anthony Delos at work
 A pair of balmoral stitched cap toe oxfords by Master Anthony Delos
Photos sourced from the Internet.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claymoore,

    Thanks, I too enjoy your blog very much. I am not so good at leaving comments. I am impressed by the number of interviews you have conducted and the immense coverage of the Maftei Shoes. Next time I get to Romania will have to visit the Maftei workshop.

    Keep the good work.

    Best regards
    The Shoe Aristo Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I contact Anthony Delos?
      I would like a pair of shoes made by him.

      Best regards,

      Delete